AMCA is looking for quality consultants and sales professionals to join our team. You can become part of the country’s leading quality certification program developed primarily for the U.S. custom manufacturing sector. AMCA is proudly independent of all ISO registrars and accreditation bodies under foreign oversight, directly or indirectly. We have experienced steady growth due to our bold commitment to remain a pro-American registrar denouncing anti-competitive accreditation schemes, crony capitalism, and corrupt ‘mail order’ certificate mills selling bogus ISO certifications. Therefore, we are seeking like-minded patriots to join our fight in liberating U.S. manufacturers from ISO certification rackets scamming American businesses. AMCA brings competency, integrity and freedom of choice to quality certification. The following requirements are preferred for each position:
- Knowledgeable in all major ISO standards and compliance;
- Experience assisting manufacturers (especially machine shops);
- Supports ISO’s guidelines on accreditation being non-compulsory;
- Understand the purpose of AMCA’s pro-American mission;
- Trustworthy, reliable and with a proven track record.
SALES PROFESSIONALS (Commission Only):
- Experience in cold calling businesses on the phone;
- Ability to followup on leads provided;
- Self motivated with a positive attitude;
- Passionate about the ‘American Quality Movement.’
- Willing to learn AMCA’s methods of selling.
Please send your bio and/or linkedin profile page to email@example.com.
A virtual interview on Zoom with our leadership team will be required.